As the world moves online, business, banking, travel, entertainment, education and training is no different and is also going digital. Humans spend an increasing amount of time online and we are raising a generation of digital natives. Corporate eLearning is set to increase with companies closely reviewing systems, processes and ways to become more efficient, and ultimately increase revenue.
In a nutshell, online learning is a growth industry and brings great value to organisations.Online learning benefits:
- Cost-effective. You can reduce trainer and training costs that come to face-to-face training.
- You can streamline training and ensure your employees are receiving identical, high quality training.
- Deliver training anywhere, anytime.
- Manage employee training and results from a central location.
- You can customise the training.
- Deliver engaging content with gamified learning. Make learning interactive and fun!
Moving to online learning sounds simple, right? Wrong. There absolutely needs to be a commitment to delivery and a transformation team from the client. There are off the shelf solutions that you can plug and play, however training teams will need to work closely with instructional designers and digital development teams to leverage learning technology and create a learner focused solution. Collaboration is critical to the success of eLearning implementation.
Ask us about online learning and how we can support your learning and training needs!